Minnesota Legal Ethics features broad discussions of the legal ethics issues raised by the weighty issues of the day. The 13th edition provides customary updates in applications of the Rules of Professional Conduct—in discipline and other case law, in ethics opinions and articles, and in proposed rule changes, all with a focus on Minnesota law.
New in this edition:
- Updated attorney discipline cases
- Current status of Consultation Report of the ABA’s Standing Committee on Professional Regulation
- Update on common interest doctrine
- Discussion of fraud illustrated with recent case
- Fees, financing agreements, and billing
- Enhanced discussion of misappropriation
- Extensive revision of chapter related to communications about lawyers and legal services, includes: advertising, solicitation, communicating legal prohibitions, and unauthorized practice
Feeling inspired? Share these insights on social.