- Students will be able to define the concept of opportunity cost and provide examples.
- Students will be able to identify and explain trade-offs in decision-making for an entrepreneurial venture.
- Students will be able to evaluate risks and returns associated with different financing options for a small business.
National Standards: Complies with NBEA Entrepreneurship 2023 Standard IV.A.2: Define opportunity costs and give examples.
- Computer and display with internet connection
- Handouts for the case study, scavenger hunt, or quiz
Feeling inspired? Share these insights on social.